- Ergonomic design allows one-handed operation
- White LED light illuminates tool head and work area
- Cable can be removed after tensioning to adjust routing
- Head rotates 350 degrees
This battery-powered Safe-T-Cable tool provides adjustable tension to crimp .062” cable faster and easier. New features allow the operator to track tool performance, users, and projects. Crimp data is viewable in real-time on the LED display, or can be downloaded via Bluetooth® to an app.
This tool features a rotary tension mechanism that can be adjusted to precise cable tension requirements. As with all Safe-T-Cable tools, the noses are interchangeable and come in various lengths including 3", 5", 7", and 9".
• .062" Diameter Safe-T-Cable
• Max. Crimp Force: 4 Tons (35.6 kN)
• Avg. Crimp Time: 4 seconds
• Avg. Crimps per Charge: 100
(Approx 200 with Extended Life Battery)
• Weight (with battery): 2.8 lb (1.3 kg)
• Sound Level: 75 db (A) at 1 meter
• Vibration: < 8.2 ft/s2 (2.5 m/s2)
• Hydraulic Oil: Shell Tellus® T-15