- Hand Actuated Hydraulic Crimp Tool
- Interchangeable MS23002-xx Dies (for insulated lugs)
- Interchangeable MS90485-xx Dies (for un-insulated lugs)
- Interchangeable MS25442-xx Dies (for aluminum lugs)
The HD120 is a hand-actuated hydraulic crimp tool designed to use interchangeable MS23002-XX dies (for insulated lugs), MS90485-XX dies (for un-insulated lugs) and MS25442-XX dies (for aluminum lugs). This heavy-duty crimper delivers 12 tons of die force necessary to crimp large conductors. The two-stage pump minimizes the number of handle closures needed to complete the crimp and the padded handles provide a comfortable advantage. The tool’s hydraulic pump is filled with biodegradable hydraulic fluid at the factory and does not need to be bled or primed.
The HD120 is a hand-operated hydraulic equivalent to the Mil-Qualified, TBHD1M (MS25441-1) remote hydraulic crimp head. DMC also offers a battery version of this tool, HDE120B. All dies are able to be interchanged throughout these 3 tools.
- 360 degrees rotating head
- Automatic relief valve
- Crimp force: 12 tons
- Length: 21.3 inches
- Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Hydraulic Oil : .1pt (50ml) Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
- Crimping Range: 8 AWG to 4/0 AWG
|Crimp Tool Type||HD Tools|