The HC134 Dieless Four-Indent Hydraulic Crimper is a four-indent crimper that can self-adjust to the application. The tool provides a symmetrical four-sided crimp (at 90º intervals). The crimp pressure against the resistance of the metal conductor assembly will cause the tool to crimp to a depth where there is metal to metal bottoming (gas-tight crimp joint on aluminum and soft copper).
The HC134 crimps sizes 6 AWG to 4/0 AWG conductors on copper, and up to 750 MCM applications on aluminum.
Triangle indenter shape is standard. Optional indent designs are available.
• Length: 24 inches (610 mm)
• Weight: 13.0 pounds (5.9 kg)
• Crimp force: 7.0 tons (62.28 kN)
• Automatic relief valve to prevent over-compression
• Release lever for opening indenters
|Crimp Applications||Machined Contacts, Uninsulated Terminals, Splices|
|Crimp Tool Type||Dieless Tools|